Thursday, January 11, 2007

The adventure continues....

For those of you who doubted whether I'd ever get my butt off my family's comfy sofas and hit the road again... I got news for ya! I am off again!!!! There will be new lands to explore and old ones to re-visit. The money is starting to run out and yet, money comes and goes so one better spend it wisely... or decadently... or on a whim. For me, this time of my life means spending it in all the above mentioned ways and more! I have to mention I bid for my flight online ... and won!! I got a pretty sweet deal from www.skyauction.com. Hoping it is not a complete scam, I should be making it out to Singapore by Jan 18th and then jumping on another flight to Australia the following day. I will miss a much desired stopover in Tokyo, but maybe when the coffers are a bit fuller (or I get sent off to update Japan's Lonely Planet issue) I will return. As for New Zealand, I have promised to make that a trip in itself with a deserved 6-8 weeks MINIMUM. I will pass by my beloved Chiang Mai for a few days and then return to the Philippines... and see whether I can make a living there at all. Wish me luck and please keep reading the blog!

No comments: