Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I see you baby....spanking that ass!

I have A WHOLE LOT to tell about Vietnam and the beautiful and fascinating places we have visited. However, not another minute can pass without a detailed account of what befell me in a shell market today. We were driven miles out to a wooden furniture village selling what were very intricate pieces of Chinese style furniture which, unfortunately, are not in my taste. (I missed taking some pictures just so you could see what I mean). So, as my Parents perused the stores in the hope of finding some kind of treasure, I ventured over the road to see the ladies selling all manner, shape and size of mother of pearl type shells used in wood carvings.

The street was dirty, and not too long....it was, in fact, a side dirt road with no more than 20 or so stalls set up on the floor. But anyway, to the point. I walk into the "alley" and begin observing the different shells on display when I hear what sounds like a shriek from one of the ladies lying on a hammock. Instantly, not only do I turn my head, but so do the other dozen or so ladies in the various stalls. They are ALL looking straight at me. This is followed by laughter and amusement from them all, and needless to say, my poker face, as I try to retrace my steps and think back to what I may have done to instigate such attention. Not long after, the neighbouring sales ladies begin pitching-in all kinds of comments, none of which I can understand. My look of surprise and intrigue is soon answered with one woman's design of a "pear shape" in the air. Oh well... no surprises there, huh?! Anyhow, I smile and nod and acknowledge that indeed, I have a pretty big ass...and I keep walking, thinking that was that. But, oooohhhh nooooo.... suddenly, without warning, I feel a pretty strong spank in the ass! Initially I feel shock. Then I wonder who the hell has slapped my ass! (???) So I turn around to find some woman who has purposely dismounted her bike and, on cue from a nearby sales lady, has decided to touch an object of disproportionate dimension. But no, not content with one sample, she goes for a second swing and spanks me again as I am turning facing her!!!!! I swear I have no words to describe everything that was going through my head at the time..... shock, amusement, laughter, rage, embarrassment, self awareness, fear .... the list is endless! She had a mask covering her face but I could see the amusement in her eyes. But wait! Some young girl next to her decides to follow suit and spanks me too. And then, like coming out of a bubble, a wave of laughter and comments comes crashing in, and I realise people are beginning to approach with full intention of getting their share of spanking action. I have been fed to the dogs, I think! So my instinct kicks in and without doubt, make a quick move and run for dear life the hell outta that place!

As I am crossing the road, I find solace in the peacefulness of those rather horrendous dragon covered, cherry wood lacquered Chinese armchairs and realise my family and the guide are oblivious to the events! I start to giggle...taking the whole thing in... marrying my European and personal value judgement with whatever was going through the minds of these women, none of whom weighs more than 50Kg! Needless to say, it was THE tale over coffee that same afternoon. I have to laugh! You had to be there!

No comments: