Friday, February 24, 2006

quote

I know I've neglected the blog a bit...hope you're not too mad! But I've been having such a goooood time! In fact, my recent release from not only P&G but the parsley juice diet that nearly killed me from apathy last week has given me a surprising energy boost I've been capitalising on! As my firend Gai says...."after the detox...re-tox!". So it's been margaritas and late nights for a while! haha! I've got some fun pictures to share. But before I do, I have to write down the latest quote that has taken me aback...

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us.
You playing small does not save the world; there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people will not feel insecure around you.
We were all meant to shine as children. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give peopole permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
(from the film Coach Carter)

No comments: